"There are two people you’ll meet in your life. One will run a finger down the index of who you are and jump straight to the parts of you that peak their interest. The other will take his or her time reading through every one of your chapters and maybe fold corners of you that inspired them most. You will meet these two people; it is a given. It is the third that you’ll never see coming. That one person who not only finishes your sentences, but keeps the book."
Posted on Monday 1 October 2012.
1 year ago.
- onmyowntwohands likes this
- blissfulshadows reblogged this from callipygous-you
- haggisandneeps likes this
- youthfulwanderlust reblogged this from jess-kidding
- andthestorm reblogged this from andinthemeantimeconsultabook
- andthestorm likes this
- Show more notes